Sweet Corn Serenade
Craft + Vendor Fair Registration - Early Bird deadline has been extended to June 30, final deadline is July 15.
Burgers, Sweet Corn, Pie, & Drinks will be served from 4:00 p.m. until it runs out.
- Meal with Pie (burger, corn, pie, drink) - $10.00
- Meal (burger, corn, drink) - $8.00
- Corn Only - $1.00
- Drink only - $1.00
Hamburgers grilled by Mahaska County Cattlemen's Association.
Food Vendors will be set up around the Square
- Barnyard Tenderloin Express - fresh, hand-breaded tenderloins and sides
- Fat Cow Creamery - frozen custard (shakes, cow pies, cones, sundaes, stampedes)
- Grubby's Kettle Korn - kettle corn & bottled soft drinks
- Sno Biz - shaved ice & frozen treats
- The Tipsy Traveler's - mocktails
- Rural Revival - coffee, chai, smoothies, lemonade
3:30-4:30 PM - Cody Wayne
4:30-7:30 PM - Royce Johns
8:00-9:00 PM - Oskaloosa City Band
For the Kids - update coming soon!
Farm Bureau's Activity Zone
Full details will be released soon!
For the Adults - update coming soon!
Map of Event - coming soon!
High Avenue East, South 1st Street, and 1st Avenue East surrounding City Square Park will be closed for event activities. Street parking will be available along South Market Street, in the Penn Central Mall parking lots, nearby street parking, and in the American Legion Post 34 parking lot.