Where can I use Chamber Cash?
You can redeem Osky Cash for products or services from any Chamber Member. Looking for something specific? Check out our searchable Member Directory or view the list on the Chamber Cash Info Sheet.
How do I use Chamber Cash?
You must redeem your Chamber Cash at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If your purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Cash, you forfeit the balance. You may exchange your Chamber Cash for small denominations by contacting the Chamber Office.
Does Chamber Cash expire?
No. If a business does not accept your Chamber Cash because of the date, you may visit the Chamber Office to replace the check.
Why Buy Chamber Cash?
There is no easier way to keep money in Mahaska County! Chamber Cash can only be used at local Chamber Member businesses. They make perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, giveaways or incentive programs.
Who Buys Chamber Cash?
Anyone can buy them! Many employers purchase in bulk to hand out to employees for occasions throughout the year.
What denominations can I purchase Chamber Cash in?
The minimum purchase for Osky Cash is $5, but can be ordered in any amount greater than that. Commonly, Chamber Cash are ordered for $10, $15, or $25. Remember: Any Chamber Cash "check" must be redeemed at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If the purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Cash, the balance is forfeited.
How do I buy Chamber Cash?
Contact the Chamber Office:
- 222 1st Ave. E.
- (641) 672-2591
What information do I provide when placing an order?
- Donor's name (person giving the Chamber bucks)
- The date Chamber Cash will be picked up
- Denominations and total amount
- Method of payment*
* Chamber Cash may be purchased with cash, check, or credit/debit card. Chamber Members can request an invoice.
As a business owner, how do I cash Chamber Cash?
- Thank your customer for choosing to shop locally.
- On the check, next to the line that reads "Pay to the Order of," write in your business name.
- Endorse and deposit the check in your bank account.
Find us on Facebook!